POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k : Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k
From: Steve
Date: 19 Aug 2000 08:12:26
Message: <slrn8pssd1.44g.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:19:09 +0100, Peter Cracknell wrote:
>Metal Handrails - goodpoint, but motel covered signs, sorry I can't work out
>what they are, sorry?  I'm looking at doing people I've just downloaded the
>Poser Demo and having a little fiddle I would like to have finally a motion
>blurred scene of people representing this fast moving business world.
>Thanks

Yes those metal covered triangular signs that they have on the central
reservations, you always look at them and think "that's why nobody
ever tries to just slide down the middle".  I'd do you a quick render
of one of the signs but I'm in the middle of another project at the
moment.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  1:52am  up 1 day,  1:28,  3 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.03, 1.05