POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Art Gallery : Re: Art Gallery Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art Gallery
From: Steve
Date: 19 Aug 2000 08:12:23
Message: <slrn8pso6r.44g.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 07:16:20 -0600, kane wrote:
>Heres a image I did of an art gallery featuring a few of my own pictures a
>well as a few other images.

Nice work, but those shadows on the walls around the pictures are very
distracting, I think some are actually coming from the shade and support
of the lights above the pictures, others seem to be coming from the picture
frames.

It looks asthough you've done something interesting with the ceiling, but
it's too dark to make anything out up there.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  1:52am  up 1 day,  1:28,  3 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.03, 1.05