POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pan_All : Re: Pan_All Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pan_All
From: Steve
Date: 11 Aug 2000 20:15:17
Message: <slrn8p94fj.3b4.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:55:29 -0700, Peter Warren wrote:
>It's a pretty big project and the camera angle I'm aiming for is
>from the inside with the light coming thru the 'hole at the top'
>(sorry for my arch.tech. talk).

Your message prompted me to go and have a good look around the net
for a photo of the inside of the Metropolitan Cathedral of Liverpool
which has a stained glass circular tower, the glass goes through all
colours of the rainbow gradually so as the sun moves around the
colour of the light inside changes, it's a beautiful sight to behold.

Alass I couldn't find any images, but I'll keep my eyes opn and if
I find one (taken on the inside) I'll post it here.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:47am  up 27 days, 23:14,  2 users,  load average: 1.65, 1.28, 1.11