POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..." : Re: images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..." Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..."
From: Steve
Date: 8 Aug 2000 13:19:51
Message: <slrn8p04fn.q9f.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
What seems to make a big difference here is the radiosity, Giles'
recent tests with radiosity come very close to this, and he wasn't
even trying to produce realistic scenes as such just realistic
radiosity.

This is the type of image I had hoped we were going to see back in
the Gardens round of the IRTC, but for some reason everyone wanted
their garden to look unrealisticly clean and tidy, nobody came close
to this.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:31pm  up 24 days, 12:57,  2 users,  load average: 2.15, 2.08, 2.02