POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Error! : Re: Error! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error!
From: Steve
Date: 2 Aug 2000 08:17:21
Message: <slrn8og1c7.2fn.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:37:01 +0200, Javier Belanche wrote:

>I don't understand 'cause I add this line in the *.ini
>...Library_Path=....INI item, but declares no found...
>
>what's solution?

One idea is that if you've edited the .file or rc file from
Windows or DOS you might have some ^M characters in there.

You can use emacs with syntax highlighting, there's a macro for
this at:

http://www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/

I have a simple menu system for Rxvt, it's on my website in the
Linux Stuff section and if you don't like my solution there are
a couple of others around (though I havn't lookd at them).

What I like about Linux is that I can create my own working environment
just the way I like, and don't have everything imposed on me by
the OS or by the people who write the applications that I use.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:54am  up 18 days, 10:20,  2 users,  load average: 1.02, 1.18, 1.12