POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icy coast 4 (37k) : Re: Icy coast 4 (37k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:30:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icy coast 4 (37k)
From: Steve
Date: 29 Jul 2000 20:59:59
Message: <slrn8o6q0o.jmg.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
Wow!

These are getting to the stage now that instead of saying "such
a thing looks realistic", I'm saying "how can I tell that this
is raytraced?" and there isn't anything in there that doesn't
look real (apart from the too green ice but you know about that).

It'd be good to put a few different views of this on a web page
and title the page "my holiday in Antartica", you'd possibly
get people writing to compliment you on your photography.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:10pm  up 14 days, 20:36,  3 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.08, 1.02