POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Where In The Wourld Is SamuelT?" : Re: "Where In The Wourld Is SamuelT?" Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Where In The Wourld Is SamuelT?"
From: Steve
Date: 23 Jul 2000 15:21:52
Message: <slrn8nmfei.42r.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:46:28 -0500, Bob Hughes wrote:
>Unfortunately he had to pull up roots and move, destination unknown to me at
>the moment.
>If he can he's going to get set back up again someday, in the meantime
>someone else has taken over his isosurface tutorial.
>Okay, I see Halbert was who offered and was said to have it in his
>possession now.  As to where that is I haven't a clue.  <calling> Oh
>Halbert?  Where is it?</calling>

On 5 July he announced moving to Northern California.  He's not back yet,
how logn can a man live without his newsgroups?

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  7:13pm  up 8 days, 17:39,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00