POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce A Pov Menusystem for Linux/Unix : Announce A Pov Menusystem for Linux/Unix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Announce A Pov Menusystem for Linux/Unix
From: Steve
Date: 22 Jul 2000 20:43:03
Message: <slrn8nkfh6.smm.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
Hi all

I've put a menu system together that works with Pov and MegaPov on
Linux and Unix.

It's a combination of a bash script and an Rxvt menu (all in one file).
It basically gives you menu based access to the pov command line options
such as resolution and ofcourse it's got a RENDER button.

Before trying to use this utility please read the documentation that's
in the tar file called povmenu.txt.  The tar.gz is only 8.5K

On my website in the Linux Stuff section.

Enjoy.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  1:26am  up 7 days, 23:53,  2 users,  load average: 1.38, 1.17, 1.08