POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish Tank Take 3 : Re: Fish Tank Take 3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish Tank Take 3
From: Steve
Date: 13 Jul 2000 22:29:45
Message: <slrn8mstu2.7u8.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:21:40 -0700, Thomas Lake wrote:
>Thanks for all the comments guys:-) I think I will enter the scene in the IRTC
>but seeing as I have until the end of August I'm going to take some time to
>perfect the scene a little. I'm thinking of putting a sunken ship in the tank,
>modeled with Rhino, and maybe the fishing idea. I'll have to think a little.

I'd suggest that you don't post any more versions here if you intend entering
it into the IRTC, the main reason being that when the judges see it in the
competition it won't be anything new to them but most of the other images
will be and so will stand out.  Good luck.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:23am  up 15 days,  2:04,  2 users,  load average: 1.04, 1.05, 1.01