POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New microversion of MegaPov with big Unix changes : Re: New microversion of MegaPov with big Unix changes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New microversion of MegaPov with big Unix changes
From: Steve
Date: 13 Jul 2000 19:16:51
Message: <slrn8msgra.7e5.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
Thanks to your earlier reply Ken I've got RCS up and running now,
it was a bit confusing at first as I've moved over to emacs at
the same time, and didn't understand how their bookmarks worked and
was opening other files and thinking that they were the same file and
wondering why emacs couldn't find the rcs entry etc etc.  But I've
got it all sorted out now.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:29pm  up 14 days, 23:10,  2 users,  load average: 1.36, 1.36, 1.25