POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Viewing attachments with slrn : Re: Viewing attachments with slrn Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Viewing attachments with slrn
From: Steve
Date: 8 Jun 2000 19:26:24
Message: <slrn8k091u.a1m.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
Thanks Ron

You've given me an idea, I want to do this per article so that
I don't have to know the image title in order to view it or them.
So I'll get my current macro and bash script to decode the article
into a directory, then open all the contents of that directory with
ImageMagic, then when I'm finished viewing, delete the contents of
the directory.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:50pm  up 8 days, 23:21,  2 users,  load average: 2.02, 2.09, 2.10