POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Project from a Friend : Re: Project from a Friend Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project from a Friend
From: Steve
Date: 29 May 2000 18:19:19
Message: <slrn8j5q5s.c8a.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 29 May 2000 11:29:33 +0300, Saadat Saeed wrote:
>--------------FD48ACF17FCEC2F6B38382F5
>
>A firnd of mine is working on a project... his name is Kamal Birdi
>(bir### [at] batelcocombh)
>
>here is his work....

This is good work, I like the reflective glass in the ceiling, but as
Bob mentioned, howdya get so much artificial light in there, it's
obviously night time as we can't see through the skylight, so that
light is extremely bright for such a large area.

Suggestions:

Kill the ambient light completely, with a sceen shaped like this you
can have real fun using lots of small and dim lights, some spot
lighting on the walk way, spotlights on the plants, spotlights on
the decoration of the panels below the hand rail. And you could
have some rounded cheap looking mass produced type of light above
each door (that emits light but doesn't really light anything).

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:19pm  up 4 days,  9:13,  1 user,  load average: 2.00, 2.00, 2.00