POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Question about functions ??? : Re: Question about functions ??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about functions ???
From: Ron Parker
Date: 8 May 2000 09:48:54
Message: <slrn8hdiaj.9pe.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On Mon, 08 May 2000 11:56:54 +0900, Y.Tanabe wrote:
>Dear Sirs;
>
>I am compilig Mega 0.4 version by Apple MPW MrC Compiler.
>So I notice that (1)max_extent,min_extent,(2)trace functions
>depend on Memory Allocation System of each OS.

Unlikely.  They don't do any memory allocation.  It's possible that
the object you're working with isn't bounded correctly by POV, though.

>(3)#macro
>#macro(r,s)

r and s are reserved words.  Don't use them.  To avoid such collisions
in the future, make sure all #defined names (including macro parameters
and #local variables) contain at least one capital letter.