POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Request for 3.5 src : Re: Request for 3.5 src Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for 3.5 src
From: Ron Parker
Date: 1 May 2000 15:01:41
Message: <slrn8grlt5.7cf.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On Mon, 1 May 2000 12:31:10 -0400, TonyB wrote:
>It would be better if they could somehow be underlined.

Underlines sound great at first, but they get useless quickly when
overused.  I'm posting with slrn from home using ssh from my Windows
box at work; the particular client I use doesn't support colored text,
so slrn helpfully underlines first-level quotes instead of color-
coding them as it usually would.  The effect is anything but readable.