POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Steve
Date: 4 Apr 2000 10:49:55
Message: <slrn8ejdt6.1pk.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 20:54:45 +0200, Lewis wrote:
>You people are spoiled.
>
>In Israel, the schooling system is so different that the only people
>home-schooling are the ones with really, really bad grades and usually
>more than just that for problems.

In the UK it's quite corrupt when it comes to home schooling.  If you've
got loads of money then it's fine to teach your children at hoem (I mean
live in a mansion, have servants and all that kind of thing).  If you're
an ordinary family and you decide to tutor your children at home (no
matter what lengths you go to and how much effory you put in), you get
put in prison for not sending your children to school.

One of the worst hypocracies of our so called freedom and democracy.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  9:51am  up 12:25,  3 users,  load average: 1.57, 1.33, 1.14