POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : da new beach, mon : Re: da new beach, mon Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: da new beach, mon
From: Steve
Date: 27 Mar 2000 16:29:10
Message: <slrn8dviak.dk5.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:18:00 -0600, Andre wrote:
>I hope this is the last one...  I tried adding a little bit of grass around
>the trees, but failed miserably, so I thought
> What the Hell?  put in some rocks!
>So there you have it:  the new beach by Andre de Avillez (I kinda like the
>sound of that ;-)

It's getting better.  Make the rocks more grey, make the water less red,
the water surface doesn't appear to be the same water as the translucent
part, the colours seem too different.  I don't know what you're doing
with that sand, but the shadows still look too black.

All of this is just my opinion, I hope you don't take it as a
condemnation of your work as I do see many good points in it.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  5:57pm  up 8 days, 13:32,  4 users,  load average: 1.97, 1.95, 1.87