POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crap to the MaXeR :( <~47kau> : Re: Crap to the MaXeR :( <~47kau> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crap to the MaXeR :( <~47kau>
From: Steve
Date: 27 Mar 2000 11:54:18
Message: <slrn8dv43t.dc4.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:50:12 -0500, TonyB wrote:
>I say "crap" because it turned out so differently from what I had planned it
>that it's almost an insult to post it. My fireflies are too bright and the
>A0.5 really ruined it. I wanted it to render faster, after the power outage
>and all, so I set it like that. What a stupid decision. Anyway, until I
>figure out a way to speed up the rendering or something, here's "Fireflies
>at night".

If it takes ages to render just send the source over and explain what render
settings to use, I'll put it in the background for a week or so and send
you the finished product.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:19pm  up 8 days,  9:54,  5 users,  load average: 1.95, 1.95, 1.88