POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Traffic Lights Macro: : Re: Traffic Lights Macro: Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Traffic Lights Macro:
From: Steve
Date: 26 Mar 2000 10:51:51
Message: <slrn8dqmda.auc.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:40:21 -0600, Bob Hughes wrote:
>Likewise, a thankyou from me.  I like this kind of thing.  I made a scene file
>with several of those water navigation things (such technical terminology, isn't
>it?) for both the fun of it and to learn with.  The little booklet I had when I
>first got a small boat wasn't as good to look at as my rendering was.
>Hmm, don't suppose anyone might want to see that?  I'll post it to p.b.s-f. or
>p.t.s-f. if I can find it later just in case someone does.

I'd be interested to see this stuff if you can find it, but don't make it
a priority, it'll be quite a while before I get round to creating a scene.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:12am  up 6 days, 20:47,  3 users,  load average: 1.43, 1.27, 1.20