POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Constructive Solid Geometry : Re: Constructive Solid Geometry Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Constructive Solid Geometry
From: Steve
Date: 23 Mar 2000 06:22:21
Message: <slrn8diq1q.5ks.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:50:56 -0800, Ken wrote:

>Steve wrote:
>
>> The POV documentation describes CSG very well along with examples.
>> When I first got POV, I printed the whole manual out and used to take
>> various sections to work with me so that I could read them on the bus.
>
>Gee Steve, was that a disguised RTFM relpy I just detected ? :)

Yes: The only thing I forgot was the links to the pov docs in all their
different forms.

I've been using the product for about two years now and still use my
text based version of the Official Pov docs for almost every single
pov project I work on, I've even got a little script that opens it
up for me in it's own Xterminal window with my prefered colours,
I've named the script 'emanuel'.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:35am  up 3 days, 21:10,  5 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.28, 1.21