POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Preview of New Blob Man and his Friend (29Kb bu) : Re: Preview of New Blob Man and his Friend (29Kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview of New Blob Man and his Friend (29Kb bu)
From: Steve
Date: 17 Mar 2000 08:53:34
Message: <slrn8d4blc.d3.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:53:15 -0000, Peter Houston wrote:
>I've been away doing other things and have only recently got back to
>POV-Ray.
>
>Here is a quick scene showing how Blob Man has changed.
>
>Firstly you will notice Blob Man now has a Lady Friend, I can't take credit
>for the body modelling of her as she was adapted from the lady.inc file
>created by Yasunari Iwanaga < iwa### [at] posaganetnejp >, a link to
>lady.inc can be found in the POV-Ray link section.
>
>I have remodelled Blob Man himself, and there will be a lot of new features
>when the next version comes out.
>
>*The upper torso can now be rotated
>*Each finger joint can now be positioned separately (again this was taken
>from lady.inc)
>*The neck can be positioned as well as the head
>*The can be angled
>*New Origin Variables allow the figures to be rotated and located on y,0 so
>that they will stand on either flat feet or on tip toes.

The blobs don't seem to blend in too well around the knees (particularly the
woman).  The woman has a strange sort of diaganol line near the top of her
thies (as viewed from the front), I'd suggest it's something to do with her
bum.

Nice work.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:50am  up 2 min,  3 users,  load average: 1.33, 0.68, 0.26