POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve) : Re: Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:30:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve)
From: Steve
Date: 4 Mar 2000 07:29:33
Message: <slrn8c1s95.2om.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 04 Mar 2000 11:31:54 +0100, Karl Pelzer wrote:
>Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
>--------------8E0A7C43AA9DA0B3BFD6D1E5
>
>Hi !
>
>This is a rerendered version of my previous post. I hope it's not so
>bright now and better readable.
>Still no photons because it seems useless for this image.
>I tweaked the area_lights and reflection. Render Time now: little more
>than two hrs.

That's really nice colouring on the wall there.  You might try faking it
a bit with some small green spotlights, if you look at the titles of
the pages on my website, I havn't used any lense flare, I've used coloured
spotlights normally at about say Green*0.1 and very close to the object.

Those lense flares remind me a bit of the cover of the Best of Blondie album,
they still look too bright to me, but if you like them, keep them they way
they are.

I'd be interested to know from one of the photographers out there if you can
actually get two different shaped lense flares in the same image.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:42am  up 1 day, 10:55,  3 users,  load average: 1.65, 1.27, 1.12