POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad Escher Imitation <13k jpg> : Re: Bad Escher Imitation <13k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:30:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad Escher Imitation <13k jpg>
From: Steve
Date: 4 Mar 2000 07:29:32
Message: <slrn8c1r3b.2om.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 4 Mar 2000 03:28:57 -0600, Eric Freeman wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>After seeing all the Escher imitations posted here lately I said to myself,
>"self... I have a great idea for the next time I get to play with Poser."
>The result was less than spectacular (even less than mediocre and only
>slightly better than pathetic) but I spent several hours on it so, by God,
>I'm posting it!!!  But I did compress the image a good bit so as not to
>waste bandwidth on such a bad picture.

Looks good,  I don't remember ever seeing the original, but my knowledge of
art and artists is very limited.  If you post a link to an image of the
original I'll go and have a look at it.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:42am  up 1 day, 10:55,  3 users,  load average: 1.65, 1.27, 1.12