POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Blurred reflection question : Re: Blurred reflection question Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blurred reflection question
From: Ron Parker
Date: 1 Mar 2000 22:49:42
Message: <slrn8brp9p.v8.ron.parker@parkerr.fwi.com>
On 1 Mar 2000 11:11:53 -0500, Nieminen Juha wrote:
>  It should be documented.

It is documented, but I chose to follow the order of the original
docs when laying out the Superpatch docs, so it's documented with
the global settings instead of as part of the blurred reflection
patch.  I'm still not sure that's the wrong approach, but some
overview documentation like the first half of the original docs
would be in order.