POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first in a long time - Sloncho-wip-1.jpg : Re: Updated image - Sloncho-wip-2.jpg Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated image - Sloncho-wip-2.jpg
From: Steve
Date: 27 Feb 2000 13:34:46
Message: <slrn8bil5v.2jg.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
The lighting is a bit too intense in this image compared
to the first one.  That looks like it is 3DS that's
been set alight.

I see what you mean about the smoke, only thing I could
suggest is that if you've got any ambient or diffuse in
that wall texture try turning it off or turning it down,
as it seems to be the wall shining through the smoke,
but I could be completely wrong here.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:50pm  up 1 day, 10:41,  7 users,  load average: 2.10, 2.12, 2.09