POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Aviary : Re: The Aviary Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Aviary
From: Steve
Date: 26 Feb 2000 23:51:20
Message: <slrn8bhavp.1rj.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:44:36 -0000, Mick Hazelgrove <> wrote:
>Hi
>
>The title says it all, I think...
>
>I had toyed with the idea of using this for an IRTC entry but it hasn't
>quite worked out as well as I had hoped. However I've learnt some from it
>and played with one or two new ideas.

Looks good, tells a story, is on topic, looks real good,
makes you invent a sotry if you look at it for long enough,
it's going to be my wallpaper.

You should enter this it really is good, more for the
feel of it rather than the techniques used.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:55am  up 23:47,  5 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.09, 1.06