POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: Steve
Date: 21 Feb 2000 17:48:25
Message: <slrn8b3dn6.hd7.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
Nice work Tony.  Both the name and the colour scheme
remind me of the packaging that batteries come in,
Duracel.  Didn't they call their battery testing
packaging something like Iridia.

Because of this I'd make sure you have a copyright
notice on there before you put it on a web page, I
wouldn't put it past some bastard to pinch it and
use it to sell batteries, (marketing people are
slime).

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  8:55pm  up 7 days,  7:58,  5 users,  load average: 2.10, 2.04, 1.79