POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Steve
Date: 19 Feb 2000 11:02:42
Message: <slrn8ate99.an0.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
I think it's good to have this archive here and accessible to all
people all the time.  There have been some really interesting
threads since I've been here (June 1998), and I once d/l'd almost
all of the images, then a HD problem came and I lost everything
but it's all still here if I want it.  I havn't got access to
a CD writer, and can't affort one now or in the forseeable future,
and also can't afford to d/l the whole of p.b.i, but I can go and
get the bits that I want or need any time I like because they're
here.

I remember as a new boy, going through this group looking at all
the previous images, it was a great inspiration to me, and probably
still is to other new commers.

Just my 2p worth. Long Live POV and brother Mega.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:04pm  up 5 days,  2:07,  6 users,  load average: 2.40, 1.73, 1.30