POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: Steve
Date: 16 Feb 2000 16:35:27
Message: <slrn8aloig.5m7.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>

>> I've also turned 18 semirecently If anyone gives a damn.
>
>You all sound very, very, young to me.

I remember feeling old for the first time when the person who
won Wimbledon was younger than me (Boris Becker .de) and as ken
says, this thread makes me feel really old, these guys were only
just being born when I left school.  What's worse is that even
after all my terchiary (sp?) and university education and
experience (8 years in industry), they all know more about
computers than me.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  5:22pm  up 2 days,  4:25,  4 users,  load average: 1.02, 1.08, 1.04