POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) : Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau)
From: Steve
Date: 15 Feb 2000 22:13:43
Message: <slrn8ajj31.4sn.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:31:10 -0500, TonyB <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:
>>You missed my point.  HHGTG is COPYRIGHTED WORK.  No matter whether you
>download
>>a text file of it or an MP3 of it, you're breaking the law.  Go buy the
>book;
>>surely even the least wealthy person reading this news server can afford
>five
>>bucks for a paperback.  If you can't, go borrow it from your public
>library.
>

>I'm sorry, Ron, but you don't understand something. a) I'm not interested in
>the book, I was just curious at the time. The file is long gone. b) Books in
>English are very hard to come by here in Panama, so I'm pretty sure that
>that one won't be in any store. If the stores don't have it, then be sure
>that the Libraries won't carry it either. Everything is in Spanish.

http://www.amazon.com  and there are others that sell books internationally,
my friends use the US site and not the one in UK, as the UK version keeps
sending them the wrong books.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  9:50pm  up 1 day,  8:53,  5 users,  load average: 1.36, 1.17, 1.11