POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) : Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau)
From: Ron Parker
Date: 15 Feb 2000 08:21:00
Message: <slrn8aikm4.v8.ron.parker@ron.gwmicro.com>
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:54:52 -0500, TonyB wrote:
>>But I'm going to guess that even if you can download it from somewhere,
>it's
>>no different than downloading stolen software and/or mp3's from somewhere.
>

>I've actually found the MP3 version around on the 'Net several times. I
>checked one of the files out. Weird book. I don't get it. Something about
>God self-destructing, and something about a translating fish... IIRC.

You missed my point.  HHGTG is COPYRIGHTED WORK.  No matter whether you download
a text file of it or an MP3 of it, you're breaking the law.  Go buy the book;
surely even the least wealthy person reading this news server can afford five
bucks for a paperback.  If you can't, go borrow it from your public library.