POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ambient Settings? : Re: Ambient Settings? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ambient Settings?
From: Steve
Date: 4 Feb 2000 21:27:15
Message: <slrn89mtbg.48l.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
>  Your views on this subject are well documented on this server. Funny
>though that when someone suggests that since they are left handed they
>are discriminated against by the right handed populace everyone says
>learn to live with it Mr. Minority. When the minority non-html compliant
>news reader people protest they get all of the support they want. What
>a cruel twist of fate. < Insert big smiley >
>
>P.S. I don't recall a single vcard posted here since the big debate.

HTML in many cases doubles the size of a message, it doesn't add anything
to the post, just costs me more to dl the groups.

I've seen a Vcard or two recently, but not many I'm glad to say.

HTML is overkill for a text message, like using Power Point to write
a memo.

My 2p worth, I'll shut up now.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:45am  up 2 days, 14 min,  6 users,  load average: 1.90, 1.68, 1.45