POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cousin of Lamp Shade, Part II : Re: Cousin of Lamp Shade, Part II Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cousin of Lamp Shade, Part II
From: Steve
Date: 4 Feb 2000 19:26:13
Message: <slrn89mp5l.3v7.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
This one's really good.  There still seems to be some
lighting problems, the wall tiles above the cabinets
appear to be red and white, where underneath the wall
cabinets they are blue and white, I'm not sure that
you'd have lighting in a kitchen that guves you such
a transition.

We have lights under our wall units, they're really good
for early morning when you're making your sandwitches for
work and don't wand the glare of the ceiling lights to wake
you up just yet.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  8:33pm  up 1 day, 20:02,  5 users,  load average: 1.01, 1.02, 0.98