POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... : Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome....
From: Steve
Date: 18 Jan 2000 16:54:11
Message: <slrn8896nq.h8.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:54:01 -0500, TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:
>Rather than limit the size, I would suggest that everyone give fair warning
>about file sizes in the title of the post. I try to do so, and I think
>others should too.

If you d/l everything in one go as myself and many others do, then no amount
of warning ia a subject line will solve any problem.

We d/l all the articles at once because we can't afford to be online for long
it would on some days take over an hour to go through these groups deciding
which posts to read and whick not to read judging by the subject line,
we're charged by the second for the use of the phone line.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps