POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding : Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding
From: Steve
Date: 3 Jan 2000 21:32:14
Message: <slrn871m74.1p4.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
Some of us pay for the use of the phone line, and d/l all of the messages
in one go then read them off line.  So if someone posts an unsuitably big
image or irrelevant binary, then we pay for the d/l weather we wanted to
see it or not.

As long as everyone exersises caution and consideration when posting then
everyone will be happy.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:15pm  up 13:49,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00