POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux offline newsreader problem. : Re: Linux offline newsreader problem. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux offline newsreader problem.
From: Steve
Date: 20 Dec 1999 19:34:41
Message: <slrn85tii7.719.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
Thanks Ron I gave up with leafnode after a few days and got slrnpull to work
straight away.

I've got a hell of a lot to learn, I'm using the total submersion method,
I've deleted all the M$ stuff and moved over to Linux, it's a steep learning
curve, but I'm getting there

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:53pm  up 2 days, 23:30,  7 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.17, 1.28