POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : cheaper, faster computing : Re: cheaper, faster computing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cheaper, faster computing
From: Ron Parker
Date: 14 Sep 1999 22:39:24
Message: <slrn7ttgdt.1e2.parkerr@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 02:27:45 +0000, David R. Stone <sto### [at] powernethkcom> wrote:
>Ron Parker wrote:
>>
>> Doesn't it bother anyone that wolves and reindeer are Arctic while
>> penguins are Antarctic?
>
>ron, we would appreciate any ideas that you may have. the project is
>called 'wulfstation' its essentially a linux project. we would like to
>include tux the penguin somewhere.

Well, if Gary Larson can get away with polar bears and penguins in
the same cartoon, surely we mere mortals can exercise some artistic
license.  I do think it's a nice concept, considering the project
name.

Can you point us to a place on the web where we might see good detailed
pictures of the fabled PSX-2 so we might model it?