POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg : Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg - defiance.jpg Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg - defiance.jpg
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Aug 2009 03:55:57
Message: <s9bk95t5flnk1bm9jfda15sq050pl7j099@4ax.com>

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DvFc1bix9Rs/Rc9tP2jUsLI/AAAAAAAAAB0/dzDVQFV7e9g/s320/dog+2.jpg

>> Another couple of poses.
>>
>> Although I think the tail should be up if it is aggressive.
>>
>> http://www.ljplus.ru/img2/p/y/pycaky/Chasing-A-Snack-Red-Fox.jpg
>
>That fox chacing a mouse is not agressive. He don't need to be agressive
>in this case, just quick!

How true, but the mouse! Reminds me of the defiance cartoon below.(I don't think
that's the original one)

>Most canines, when agressive are stationary, mouth somewhat open, not
>fully open, thong totaly inside the mouth, lips pulled to beter show the
>theet, legs retracted and in a position to beter pounce on the opponent,
>ears down and back so that they are less exposed, tail straight and low
>or horizontal.

I'm having trouble with the stance, a bit. Also there is no parameter dial for a
snarl. Even if there were, you would then see that the model's teeth are feline
not canine. :(
--

Regards
     Stephen