POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vauss cannon - vauss.jpg : Vauss cannon - vauss.jpg Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Vauss cannon - vauss.jpg
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 May 2000 19:07:48
Message: <s1cuhsga2t1kko95tpbdvei0l6arsb4v4j@4ax.com>
I stopped working on this one for lack of ideas. I know it lacks a lot
of detail but I am not a sci-fi fan so... Oh, and this is the Vauss
cannon from Descent 3, a combination of the Vulcan chaingun from
Descent 1 and the Gauss cannon from Descent 2. The textures are just
dummy ones, of course, no wearing etc. yet. Any idea what I should
add?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet

Attachments: