POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GUI-extension DLL? : Re: GUI-extension DLL? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUI-extension DLL?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 8 Nov 2001 04:07:56
Message: <rsikut82tdebpojsaso85qf49ntkg2maap@4ax.com>
Hi Mahalis, you recently wrote in povray.programming:

> Oh poo. Who wrote Moray and how can I get in touch with them?
I did, but I'm afraid I can't be any help either. I have zero idea
whether VB is up to this or not. The only documentation is the
well-commented source code of the sample extension which should be
enough for a C/C++ programmer to figure it out....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray