POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RGB of death [16-bit jpeg2000] : RGB of death [16-bit jpeg2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  RGB of death [16-bit jpeg2000]
From: IMBJR
Date: 8 Mar 2004 18:54:49
Message: <rs1q40h51g4gbiv8pt3jva7meea8rv35q9@4ax.com>
Strange. I don't know why this ended up as 16-bit. I turned the
+FN16(?) to +FN and it still gave me 16-bits.

I did read in the POV documentation today, by coincidence, that this
would happen - but for some reason I was a little skeptical: surely,
POV would not give the deepest colour depth for a format unless
directly told to do so - unless +FN is stating that and I didn't
realise.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com

Post a reply to this message