POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Walls [102k] : Walls [102k] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Walls [102k]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Oct 2003 11:11:09
Message: <rrld51-qi1.ln1@triton.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
This is the first serious render i did on my new computer - nicely fast,
only a few hours. :-)

I had some troubles with photons and media so i saved the photons
without the media and reused them for the final render.  I will have to
add some scattering to the water as well so the light looks more natural.

Nearly all the geometry (walls and ground) is meshes.  The somewhat
jaggy look on the upper left is due to a combination of radiosity,
media, area_light, aa and jpeg artefacts.  I am still not sure what
causes the straight lines at the left side of the water.

Christoph

Last updated 2 Sep. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: