POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : windows editor with MegaPov : Re: windows editor with MegaPov Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: windows editor with MegaPov
From: Peter Popov
Date: 21 Dec 2000 16:42:02
Message: <rq934tsf16boplgmkn4482opkq8ucim8e4@4ax.com>
On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:25:16 GMT, j.l### [at] liberoit (Jonathan
Rafael Ghiglia) wrote:

>The  "Pixel Per Second" (PPS) counter of the editor doesn't seem to
>work properly with MegaPov, especially with images that take for ever
>to render (it remains fixed at 0 PPS). I know that the editor is
>(obviously) not meant to work with MegaPov... I was just asking to
>myself what could be the reason.

If you're using AA method 2 the counter in MP0.6a stays at 0 pps. I
recall this was a problem in official POV but it was fixed. Maybe MP
is using a slightly older version of the Windows sources.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg