POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Using Landscape.pov to Create Cubic Panorama : Using Landscape.pov to Create Cubic Panorama Server Time
18 May 2024 00:54:41 EDT (-0400)
  Using Landscape.pov to Create Cubic Panorama
From: Robert Steely
Date: 17 Apr 2002 11:04:03
Message: <robsteely-F9266F.11040317042002@netplex.aussie.org>
I'm impressed with the landscape.pov scene file that comes with POV
3.5b17. How can I create a cubic panorama with that file? I essentially
need six 512X512 images that tile seamlessly. Four sides that resemble
the current landscape scene, one ground plane that is grass or dirt only
without trees, and one sky plane. The four sides would need to be
further away from the central viewpoint than they currently are. The
trees are too close. Sort of like being in the center of a huge valley
surrounded by hills and trees on all sides.

Any ideas on how to achieve that based on the current file?

Bob