POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray progress : Re: Moray progress Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:04:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray progress
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 Jul 2001 04:39:08
Message: <rnflktgh8rovd7ppmubh9eojuma4grn27r@4ax.com>
Hi Jakob Tendel, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I suppose there is a very good reason for this ...
Yes, I have not been able to work on Moray at all in the last few
months. The registrations are far too few to support me (let alone my
partner) and so we currently need to do fulltime contracting work. We
plan to continue Moray development soon to make the changes neccessary
for POV 3.5 and when that happens the website wil be updated again.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray