POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [ru] усски? : Server Time
20 Jun 2024 07:45:32 EDT (-0400)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 24 Sep 2002 13:04:21
Message: <rj61pucfg37sqla2iff7s88t99oc4kgttb@4ax.com>
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:32:57 +0300, Vahur Krouverk
<vkr### [at] comtradeee> wrote:

>Damn, this is hard, easier would be to buy keyboard with russian letters
>and install russian support :-)

I can't seem to configure Agent to use koi8-ru for some reason - and I
know I've done it, because I ventured some Russian newsgroups at home.

Of course, that wouldn't help me much, as finding a Russian keyboard
in Switzerland is right next to impossible :(

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg