POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T-Shirt : Re: T-Shirt Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T-Shirt
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Apr 2008 15:59:12
Message: <ripfv31r3n1fb46fpkaa314jar983skcam@4ax.com>
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:07:22 -0700, Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom>
wrote:

>My problem is I simply don't read every thread, and don't reply to all
>the ones I do.  Since I've seen many thousands of threads of posts which
>are nothing but "Cool!" or "Wow!" or "lol" and nothing else, I've
>stopped posting such replies myself.  They feel a bit too close to spam
>for me.
>
>That doesn't mean I'm not impressed; I just don't feel I have anything
>worthwhile to contribute to the thread.

Well put! Even so I wasn't impressed, I don't know enough to be
impressed. I've worked in/with computers for coming up to 40 years and
that programming thing is not my thing.

Andrew you can talk to Dr John about that next week. I'm looking
forward to meeting you.
--

Regards
     Stephen