POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB) : Re: fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB)
From: ABX
Date: 13 Feb 2003 05:43:48
Message: <retm4vkq6ve39ilvbnckt9ue56prca0fh5@4ax.com>
On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:02:49 +0100, "Dirk \"DIRKO\" Legler" <dir### [at] dirkonet>
wrote:
> When rendering the scene in POVray, there's a "stack overflow excerption".
> MegaPOV 1's output is fine (as fine as it can be after a 2-day-work of a
> POV-newbie). As I found out by commenting out some parts of the scene, the
> water causes the error. Here's its code:
>
> difference {
>  sphere {<0,1,0>,.98}
>  box {<-1,1.35,-1>,<2,3,2>}
>  texture {pigment {Clear}}
>  interior {fade_color ior 1.33}
>  scale .999
>  //photons {target refraction on reflection off}
>  normal {ripples .4 frequency 1 scale .6}
> }

Strange. I do not remember any particular change in code parts related to your
script. Are you sure there is no other code ? Would you like to deliver as
small script as possible where 3.5 crash and MegaPOV 1.0 does not crash ? I
mean complete script - not just a part you think cause crash. Do not forget
ini settings used. Thanks in advance.

ABX