POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Stattering Message Window : Re: Stattering Message Window Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stattering Message Window
Date: 25 Mar 2002 10:13:11
Message: <rcfu9uck5d3hfdq1gh5h2sv1qau7652ehs@4ax.com>
On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 02:03:01 +1100, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> ok, I rendered this exactly as per your example, and the problem does not occur
> for me. Perhaps this is an NT v4 issue ? (though I can't think of why it should be,
> since I do the drawing myself within POVWIN).
> can you try it on another computer ?

I have not tested this particular example on any other computer machine yet
but similiar things happens to me at home on 95 iirc

> does it happen with the VC6 version ?

yes. I just tested this and example I posted you makes the same appearance as
I posted. But when I changed source to
  plane{
  z,0
  finish{ambient 1 diffuse 0}
  pigment{function{x}
  }
  scale .35
  translate z*10
  }
then bug dissapeared. Switching between these two scripts shows and hides this
bug.

ABX