POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. : Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces.
From: Glen Berry
Date: 16 Feb 2000 11:41:10
Message: <rM+qOK7YbEL+MlwhcPCjGAbgF=vx@4ax.com>
On 16 Feb 2000 10:28:31 -0500, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:15:10 -0500, Greg M. Johnson wrote:
>>BUT, there are places where keywords are described with simply the words
>>"This goes with that."
>
>Examples?
>
>>I just think that with a tiny bit more effort, just one working example of
>>every concept could be added to the docs.
>
>So stop whining about it and DO IT!  That's how I got to be the superpatch
>guy in the first place, I stopped whining about the fact that there were so
>many different patches and I did something about it.

I can't program well enough to help with that aspect of POV, but
perhaps I could help with the docs a bit - maybe make an unofficial
supplement or tutorial of some sort. I had actually thought of making
a supplement in the past, and now I'd like to give it a try.

Attention Greg:
Give me some specific examples of topics that you personally feel are
in need of  elaboration and I'll start from there. (Anyone else is
welcome to make suggestions as well.)

later,
Glen Berry