POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau) : Re: Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 22 Apr 2000 15:26:44
Message: <r5s2gs4g8jkb31cuqp345fbvn1sq75ehgc@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:24:44 -0400, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

>>Thank you for the tribute Tony.
>
>Hey, np. You've been really nice to me and everybody else here on the group,
>so you deserve it. :) As a matter of fact, your name is my password on the
>computers at FSU.

I have a fluffy toy hedgehog called Bozo (you have to see it and
you'll have to admit it's the only name I could give him :) ) and a
smaller one caled Ken. I didn't call the bigger one Ken intentionally
because it's a memory from my ex and these still tend to carry a
negative connotaion which I'd never associate with Ken.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet